Day 1 - Overall review - miscellaneous
- R. Housler - Best Overall TE 40 yard dash
- M. Cannon had the second best bench press for OL.
- C. Gantt, G. Little, and L. Stocker had the best bench press for TE. NOTE: G. Little did not participate in the on field drills, and I was not impressed by Gantt.
- V. Green had an incredible day, as mentioned before, but I don’t think I talked about his vertical jump! Blew everyone away. His Broad Jump also impressive.
- D. Kilgore and K. O’Dowd had impressive vertical Jumps, but otherwise, I didn’t find them particularly impressive.
- J. King had a great broad jump, but the analysts weren’t impressed by him, but I think he is going to do better than they think.
- Unimpressive times in the 3-cone drill by the TE, and the OL even worse.
- Slow 20 yard shuttles for the OL, but hey, what should I expect, right?
- J. Cameron had a nice 20 yard shuttle, and a decent 60 yard shuttle.
Short URL for this post: http://tmblr.co/Z0h0mx3IhbsJ